The leader retailer in Portugal
By Mikaela Berglund
This article will cover the following topics:
- General information about Worten.
- Advantages of selling at Worten.
- Worten’s pricing model.
- What type of sellers Worten is looking for.
Worten is a Portuguese e-commerce company that launched its marketplace in 2018.
Worten is the leader retailer in Portugal in the following categories:
- household appliances
Worten is also growing more day by day, for example, its online revenue reached a year-over-year growth of more than 45% in 2019 and more than 300% in 2020.
With just one account you can choose by selling in Portugal and/or Spain, you will also get your own Worten Key Account Manager as well as your own Sello Onboarding Manager.
Advantages with Worten:
- More than 5 million people purchased from Worten in 2020.
- The highest level of brand awareness for all age segments in Portugal, with 55% top-of-mind awareness vs. 8% from the closest competitor
- A rapidly growing base of online shoppers: monthly average of 3M Unique Users and 8M total visits
- 1.2 million references and an annual sales volume of more than €1.1 Billion.
We know that some of you are a bit more selective with the choice of marketplace. However, as Worten has been awarded the “Portuguese Trusted Brand” for the 9th consecutive year, this is really a marketplace that you’d want to be seen on if you want to target the Portuguese market.
Worten also offers different types of marketing activities such as:
Deal of the day
- Choose a powerful 24h product deal to highlight on Worten’s homepage and newsletter
- Advertise your brand or selection of products on Worten’s homepage, category, or flash sales pages.
- Promote your products in dedicated newsletters
- Your marketing campaigns can be highlighted on their Instagram, Facebook or Youtube pages.
- Your top promotions can be included in their Google Shopping campaigns
- Your best offers can be highlighted in Worten’s Mega Noite (featured in newsletter and homepage) - every Tuesday night to Wednesday morning.
Worten’s Pricing Model
Like Sello, Worten has no commitment time, hence you can sell on Worten marketplace whenever you want for as long as you wish.
- No set-up costs
- No listing fees regardless of catalog size
- A monthly fee for all dedicated services: 29,99€ VAT excl.
- The first 6 months are totally free-of-charge from the monthly fee.
If you're interested in selling at this marketplace, send an email to one of our onboarding managers here.
Are you already selling at Worten but want help with streamlining and automating your e-commerce? Send an email to us here.